Whale Watching in MontereyExperience the unforgettable adventure of whale watching during your Monterey Bay getaway. A renowned submarine canyon located in close proximity to the Pacific shore, Monterey Bay features cold, nutrient-rich water with a variety of marine life and birds. Some of the most popular animals include Humpback Whales, Gray Whales, Orcas, Northern Right Whale Dolphins, and Bottlenose Dolphins. During this once in a lifetime voyage, you'll see the diverse inhabitants of the Bay while enjoying snacks and beverages in a cozy heated cabin.
- Trips depart daily.
- Monday - Friday: 10:00am & 1:30pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am, 10:00am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm & 3:30pm
- $44.95 per person.
- Children under 5 not permitted.
- Specialty Tours
- Sunset Cruises
- California Gray Whales (December through April)
- Summer Whales (April through November)
- Whale Watching
- Narrated Tours
- Private Parties
- Marine Life Sightings